1) I physically cannot remember the last time I showered.
2) Everyone is miserable.
3) I stress eat a bag of Skittles and only realize it when, hours later, I notice the empty king sized bag and find one in my shirt.
4) I’m down to watching only four hours of online television.
5) I stop caring that there’s a mouse starting a life in my room and probably pooping on my things.
I found two mistakes in yesterday’s New York Times. This is a first for me!
1. “I will hunt you down.” — Mariah Carey, “Touch My Body”
2. “She even wear her hair down her back like mine.” — Lil Wayne, “Lollipop.”
3. “‘Cuz that’s my plans plans plans plans plans.” — Taio Cruz, “Dynamite.”
4. “If the light is off, then it isn’t on.” — Hilary Duff, “So Yesterday.”
5. “I got that hot bitch in my home.” — Jay-Z / Kanye, “N****s in Paris
I am finally home where I belong, with a little, fluffy dog named Rocky, a room bigger than a bread box, a fridge full of food, and a family that loves me / buys me snacks.
I couldn’t be happier. Well, I could be slightly happier, if I were somewhere with a beach and sunshine. But I’ll take the cool, crisp, smoky autumn air and warm beverages.
"Chi va a letto senza cena tutta la notte si dimena."
translation: “He who goes to be without eating will regret it throughout the night.”